- MAGNIFICENT VALLEY VIEWS - visually stunning.
- Established AGRI - TOURISM BUSINESS with a scalable CASH flow.
- Beautiful renovated FARMHOUSE - huge verandas.
- Four hillside studio suites.
Johnson Property Group and JMW Real Estate take great pleasure in offering for sale this unique Rural Property that presents country charm and rural lifestyle along with varied business opportunities for those wanting lifestyle coupled with a steady income source. Experience this new way of life in the historic and picturesque South West town of BRIDGETOWN, a short (3) three hour journey from the Perth CBD.
The property is located close to the town centre, with PANORAMIC 270 degree vistas of the BLACKWOOD RIVER VALLEY and the stunning rural landscape. Whether you are relaxing on the studio balconies or barbecuing on the house veranda - it takes time to slow down and understand the beauty that is in front of you and the unique opportunity available.
The property showcases a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom farmhouse with large sweeping verandas set high on the hillside looking over the valley. There is also a separate accommodation building incorporating (4) four self contained studios, that are currently used for short term accommodation rentals and would also be suitable for a large extended family. There are a variety of farm buildings and amenities onsite including an excellent workshop, greenhouse, glasshouse, solar power and irrigation.
The property also includes an extensive fruit and nut orchard, numerous vegetable garden beds and ornamental gardens. It boasts rich fertile soil, a well established history and endless opportunities for a discerning buyer. Escape from the city either part time or permanently and soak up this beautifully scenic location. Enjoy this stunning property and the joys of rural living, be it the fresh air, peace, open spaces or eating from your fruit trees or vegetables from your gardens.
- Land area 2.4545 hectares zoned rural.
- Lovely extensively renovated farmhouse (2016) 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom.
- Semi enclosed, outdoor entertaining and function area.
- Separate accommodation building comprising of 4 fully appointed studio apartments (completed in 2017)
capable of housing 8 people and currently used for short term holiday rentals.
- 3 car shed/workshop (constructed August 2016).
- Glasshouse and greenhouse.
- Large farm/storage shed.
- Tool shed.
- 6.4KW solar power system connected to the grid (installed 2018).
- Fixed line telephone connection available and direct line of site to nearby telecommunications tower for
mobile and NBN connection.
- Property importantly is connected to the town water supply.
- 4 rainwater tanks (installed 2016/2017) with a total volume of 194,000 litres, used for irrigation purposes.
- Extensive irrigation installed across the property.
- Formal and informal orchards comprising of some 130 fruit and nut trees.
- Numerous grapevines (wine and table) rhubarb and asparagus beds, cultivated raspberries and blackberries.
- Vegetable, flower, plant terraces and gardens.
- Sundry buildings and structures include woodshed, portico's, gazebos and chicken coup.
A detailed information memorandum is available from the joint listing agencies.
JMW Real Estate:
ROB FARRIS - 0418 956 700 / email [email protected]
Johnson Property Group:
CHRIS FARRIS - 0413 945 667 / email [email protected]