Privately located on one of the most sought-after streets in St James, this beautifully presented 2013 built home offers modern families flexible living options to cater for privacy, space and separation demands.
Every 'must have' is in attendance, including 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, large kitchen, two living areas, separate theatre, large alfresco, plus double garage with so many additional storage opportunities. Premium modern appointments feature throughout, and you'll love entertaining in the large alfresco that flows to the landscaped gardens and rear lawn.
Features include: -
- Stylish floating floors to the spacious, light-filled open-plan family/dining area
- Separate carpeted home theatre adds even more living space
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, glass splashbacks and loads of storage space
- Premium s/steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and Bosche dishwasher
- 4 generously sized bedrooms (all with built in and walk in robes, Master with sliding door to rear gardens and modern ensuite with double vanity)
- Immaculate family-sized main bathroom features a separate bath and shower
- Large laundry with plenty of storage and outdoor access
- Separate large linen cupboard
- Entry hall with built in storage and stone bench top
- Ducted evap air-conditioning throughout
- Gas bayonets to both living and theatre rooms
- Undercover paved alfresco - perfect for all year round entertaining
- Double auto lock-up garage with extra store, internal shopper's entry and rear garden access
- Security alarm and security screens to front door and main bedroom
- Stylish timber venetian window treatments throughout and modern sun filter roller blinds to open plan area
- Downlights fitted with dimmer switches throughout the living areas, kitchen, theatre room and master bedroom
- NBN connectivity
- Fully reticulated and easy-care lawns and gardens
Secure all the space your growing family craves with this beautifully presented four-bedroom home that is ideally set in a convenient inner-city location. This homes' central location offers a short stroll to public transport and primary schools and is just moments to the East Vic Park cafe strip, CBD, Curtin university, new stadium and major shopping complexes.
If privacy, size, quality and location is on your wish list, don't delay.