Seize the opportunity to acquire and invest in a display home to be constructed in the next 12 months with a rent-back by the Sellers for at least 1 year at a 6% return upon completion. A stunning family home which offers 341sqm of stylish living in the exclusive new Montario Quarter.
- Entry leads to living/lounge area
- Studio/Office area with sliding doors to cosy alfresco area
- Chef's kitchen with Ceasar stone benchtops, island benchtop/breakfast bar with Bosch appliances
- Separate scullery and laundry and pantry area just next to the kitchen
- Open plan dining area looking out to the courtyard/entertainment area with water feature
- BBQ nook with timber decked platform & floating BBQ bench with sink (replaces the pool area in the attached floor plan)
- Guest (4th) bedroom with built-in robes
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Double clay brick construction with Dulux AcraTex acrylic texture coat to entire home including inside of the double garage
- Home theatre with kitchenette
- Work station on the landing overlooking entertainment area below with built-in desk
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robes and luxurious ensuite with bath, separate shower and double vanities (& direct access to the terrace)
- Huge alfresco terrace with dual access
- 2 more bedrooms with walk-in robes
- Shared ensuite (between bedrooms 2 & 3) with double vanities, shower, and toilet
- Another guest powder room
- 9 sqm balcony accessed from the home theatre and the 2nd bedroom
Well-positioned close to choice private schools and also within the catchment area to the state's 'super' schools, this home offers a great investment for the discerning buyer while it is being rented and also a fabulous lifestyle for the homeowner thereafter.
Shenton Park train station and Selby Street bus services are just a short stroll away, and it is just a 5 min drive to Perth Children's Hospital, Hollywood Hospital, Charles Gardiner Hospital, UWA, and the Perth CBD.
Contact Jenny Quek at [email protected] or 0419968870 for more information while this opportunity lasts.
Please note - Images for concept and illustration purposes, please contact Jenny for more details.