Dig your toes into the sand and unwind after work with a sunset beachside stroll - make this your new lifestyle choice for 2020.
Hidden away in a private laneway, this pristine 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home features polished real wood floors, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a huge master bedroom, and good-sized minor bedrooms all with robes and quality fittings to both bathrooms.
A top of the range kitchen, complete with double drawer dishwasher, stone benchtops, and stainless steel appliances, security alarm system, and a double automatic garage.
Entertain in style under the beautiful alfresco complete with cedar-lined ceiling and down-lights. This truly is a well-designed and low maintenance home.
- Beautiful large formal entry with feature alcove
- Formal entry opening onto large open plan meals and family room with contemporary timber floors and skirtings
- Beautiful large kitchen with stone tops, 900 mm hotplate and rangehood, 600mm oven and Fisher and Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher, and fully tiled splashback. Plenty of storage with an inbuilt appliance garage
- Third bedroom/study option at the entry to the home with double robe storage
- Master bedroom to the rear of the home with walk-in robe and roller shutter privacy
- Beautiful ensuite with double vanity, full tiling and separate shower with semi-frameless shower screens
- Second large bedroom with direct access to the main bathroom with double built-in robe
- Large main bathroom with full tiling and semi-frameless shower screen
- Separate toilet adjacent to the main bathroom
- Family room with linen storage and TV Alcove opening onto outdoor entertaining area.
- Outdoor Alfresco under main roof with modern timber-lined ceilings
- Hidden internal separate laundry with trough, washing machine space, and storage (all behind bi-fold doors)
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Separate large workshop and access to rear
- Additional parking for 2 vehicles to the front of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning
- Alarm system
- 30C Ceilings throughout the home and neutral decor and vertical blinds
- Gas storage hot water system
You will love the proximity to schools, public transport, local shops, and parks.
- Walking distance to Scarborough Beach, cafes, restaurants, outdoor pool, and recreational facilities.
- 450m to Scarborough Primary School
- 550m to St John's Primary School
- Catchment for Churchlands Senior High School
- 6 min drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Come and view to see what sets this property apart from the rest.