- LOCATION -right in the heart of the vibrant retail precinct of Osborne Park and surrounded by high profile retailers, this North facing site is 200 metres east of the major intersection of Scarborough Beach Road and King Edward Road ,with a passing daily traffic flow of 32,000 vehicles (approx) , plus the INTANGABLE that Osborne Park is simply a destination for customers from all parts of Western Australia due to the amount of high profile retailers / service industries in this local, Osborne Park really is a place where you can basically find anything Osborne Park is 6 KLMS North of the Perth CBD and is readily accessible by the Perth freeway network .
- RETAILERS - To give you an idea of the significance of this site, between HUTTON Street and KING EDWARD Road which is only 1.4 klms! following are some of the retailers, Harvey Noman , Liberty Pie Face, Snooze, JB Hifi , Westpoint Star Mercedes, Segals Furniture, Dyson, Godfreys, Forty winks ,Di Rucci Furniture, Gascoigne's Furniture, Office Works, Freedom Furniture, Nissan, St Johns Medical , BCF ,Repco, Sonic Medical, City Farmers ,Westpac, Retravision, Mazda, Honda , Bedshed, Supercheap Auto , Autobarn, Barbecue's Galore and many more smaller retailers, in excess of 35 outlets in just 1.4 klms , the amount of ADVERTISING money spent on promotion of these businesses in such a tight area is outstanding.
- ZONING - Governed by the City of Stirling will be zoned MIXED USE under local planning scheme NO 3 HERDSMAN GLENDALOUGH STRUCTURE PLAN , all prospective purchasers are encouraged to make enquiries with the local council planning officers as to their potential use for the site.
- LOT SIZE- The total land area is 5501 square metres.
- FRONTAGE- 32.5 Metres direct access from Scarborough Beach Road, Rear Boundary 50.8 metres , East Boundary 120 metres, West Boundary 128 metres.
- GENERAL - This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a significant land holding / development site on Perth's Premium arterial road Scarborough Beach Road in tightly held and highly sort after Osborne Park , this property is now on the market for the first time in 36 years.
- For Full Information - Chris Farris 0413945667
- Johnson Property Group Australia Pty Ltd
+61 08 94466888
Suite 31/25 Walters Drive Osborne Park WA