- LOCATION - Right in the heart of the vibrant Osborne Park retail precinct and surrounded by high profile retailers, this North facing site is 200 metres east of the major intersection of Scarborough Beach Road and King Edward Road. Passing daily traffic flow equates to 32,000 vehicles (approx), plus the INTANGIBLE of Osborne Park simply being a destination for customers from all parts of Western Australia due to the number of high profile retailers/service industries in this locality. Osborne Park is 6km North of the Perth CBD and readily accessible by the Perth freeway network - it really is a place where you can easily find anything.
- RETAILERS - To give you an idea of the significance of this site, between HUTTON Street and KING EDWARD Road (only 1.4 km's away) following are some of the retailers; Harvey Norman, Liberty Pie Face, Snooze, JB Hifi, Westpoint Star Mercedes, Segals Furniture, Dyson, Godfreys, Forty Winks, Di Rucci Furniture, Gascoigne's Furniture, Office Works, Freedom Furniture, Nissan, St John Medical, BCF, Repco, Sonic Medical, City Farmers, Westpac, Retravision, Mazda, Honda, Bedshed, Supercheap Auto, Autobarn, Barbecue's Galore and many smaller retailers, more than 35 outlets in 1.4 km's, the amount of ADVERTISING money spent on promotion of these businesses in such a tight area is outstanding.
- ZONING - Governed by the City of Stirling will be zoned MIXED USE under local planning scheme NO 3 HERDSMAN GLENDALOUGH STRUCTURE PLAN, all prospective purchasers are encouraged to make inquiries with the local council planning officers as to their potential use for the site.
- LOT SIZE - The total land area is 5501 square metres.
- FRONTAGE - 32.5 Metres direct access from Scarborough Beach Road, Rear Boundary 50.8 metres, East Boundary 120 metres, West Boundary 128 metres.
- GENERAL - This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a significant landholding/development site on Perth's Premium arterial road Scarborough Beach Road in tightly held and highly sort after Osborne Park, this property is now on the market for the first time in 36 years.
For Full Information:
Chris Farris 0413945667 or [email protected]
Johnson Property Group Australia Pty Ltd
Suite 31/25 Walters Drive Osborne Park WA
+61 08 9446 6888