THERE ARE ENDLESS REASONS TO LIVE HERE...
- SPOTLESS 529 SQUARE METRE HOME on a 646 square metre lot.
- BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEWS - this is the reason people live on the coast, a sense of not being locked in, the vista is stunning.
- FRESH AIR - when you are up this high away from the main arterial roads it is cooler, cleaner air and peaceful living.
- HUGE ROOMS - the living area simply flows, the rooms are enormous, the use of light colors and high ceilings gives you the enjoyment of space.
- 6 BEDROOMS - all double, in the master bedroom you will see the ocean from your bed
- 3 BATHROOMS and guest powder room.
- CONSTRUCTION - traditional double brick with clay roofing tiles.
- Porch over lovely entry foyer
- Formal lounge stepped down
- Formal dining step up from lounge.
- Kitchen large bench space with black granite top plenty of cupboards, walk in pantry and breakfast bar.
- Informal meals area looking over the rear yard and into the alfresco.
- Family Room, kitchen and meals are all open to each other so you can stay connected.
- Theatre/Games, huge room opening on to the alfresco this gives you an enormous entertainment area.
- Alfresco fully enclosed with built-in barbecue opening out to the large paved area - ideal for an additional entertaining area.
- Guest wing, consisting of large bedroom & full bathroom facilities.
- Guest powder room
- Laundry, fantastic use of space, numerous cupboards and large bench area.
- Private family space - accessed by a ornate wrought iron stairwell with dome ceiling and chandelier.
- Family lounge - generous space with panoramic windows for both ocean and park views.
- Balcony - approximately 30 square metres with excellent use of ornate black wrought iron, just a quick step out from the lounge, perfect for relaxing.
- Master Bedroom - Ocean views and huge walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite with twin vanities, shower, spa, floor to ceiling tiling and very light and bright with excellent use of obscure glass.
- Bedrooms - 4 double bedrooms all with built-in robes and running off the central open area.
- Bathroom no 2 - centrally located for ease of access from the bedrooms and with ocean views.
FRONT & REAR GARDENS
Easy care low maintenance with extensive use of paving and rose quartz, and all with water wise plants. The rear yard is split level with a lovely grass area. Overall a very large outdoor area that is extremely low maintenance.
This is a stunning home on the highest point in Mindarie, a coastal mecca with all it has to offer as a great place to live. The numerous water front restaurants, hotel and beautiful Marina are only 1.3 kilometers from home. Ocean Keys shopping centre is 800 metres from the front door.
This lovely family home has informal open plan living, formal dining and lounge areas, high gloss polished porcelain floors throughout ,Mitsubishi reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to the complete home, Ademco security system ,Smeg kitchen appliances and security level double glazed front doors , no expense has been spared.
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS WELCOMED.
OFFERS FROM $1,200,000
Chris Farris +61 0413945667
Johnson Property Group Australia Pty Ltd
Suite 31 /25 Walters Drive
Osborne Park WA 6017
08 9446 6888