HOME OPEN FOR INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Refreshing design that provides expansive spaces, high-end style and low maintenance indoor/outdoor living is ideal for today's busy families, and this dual level residence ticks all the boxes. This north/south facing home has a lovely street presence with a smart architectural appearance with direct access to Jackson Wilding Reserve if you need a little more room to play or walk the dog.
Showcasing quality designer feel, it offers the perfect home for those seeking an easy to manage lifestyle with an elevated outlook over the reserve. The property sits in a very convenient location offering a wide range of amenities close by such as quality schools, extensive parklands to the ocean, Stirling Leisure Centre, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, transport hub and iconic Trigg Beach. The building area is 342 square metres including the garage plus alfresco, patio and balcony. This is not your normal project home, but built by a niche private builder of high spec homes.
Entering through the lovely Colorado Stone Portico and into the home you are struck by the unique "Book-leaf Stone" feature wall and Blackbutt flooring throughout the whole home. The flowing interiors of the living room, contemporary kitchen with breakfast island and dining area offer a generous and bright open plan living area accentuated by floor to ceiling glass and level access to Alfresco, BBQ patio and garden.
The ground level incorporates a generous master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe. Adjacent is a powder room and laundry with entry to a separate courtyard with the clothesline and garden shed along with entry to the large garage.
The first level has two large bedrooms both with plenty of robe space and a balcony from bedroom 3. The bathroom is shared by the both rooms and there is a separate powder room/toilet for visitors. At the top of the stairs through the sun lounge nook is the large study/bedroom and well appointed Theatre Room that has lovely views over the reserve parkland.
Other features include;
Kitchen: Miele induction cooktop, combination microwave/fan forced electric oven and range-hood, Asko Dishwasher and hidden walk-in pantry.
Loungeroom: B & W wall speakers (included).
Laundry: Miele Washing machine & television (included).
Garage: Clothes dryer (included), Non-slip and Non-stain garage floor coating.
Master Bedroom: television (included)
* Fully ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning run by two separate systems and allowing for control of zones.
* Fully insulated
* Solar power 6.2kw.
* Brilliant built-in natural gas stainless steel BBQ
* Water filtration system to the whole home.
* Vax, vacuuming system on both levels.
* Large Bosch 32 commercial gas instant hot water system with computer pressure control for the bathrooms.
* Storage hot water system for the kitchen and dishwasher only
* Security system throughout, programmable for interior and exterior or either.
* Exterior walls coated with Aquatech and do not requiring painting.
* Full reticulation.
* Hardwired sensor lights for driveway and entry pathway.
* Remote sun awning with retractable arms.
Council Rates: 2,153.42 Water Rates: 1,740.00