Home Open will be conducted with appropriate social distancing.
A 2015 built "as new" home with 227sqm house area on a 359sqm corner block facing parklands. Nestled in between the new Aveley Secondary College and Aveley North Primary, it is perfectly placed just 5 min away from both schools. Light and bright with lovely aspect from each room and council maintained 'garden' across from the front door for the astute home buyer to enjoy. Features include:by Appointment
- Ducted evaporative cooling through the house
- Tiled entry
- Master bedroom is in the front with his & hers walk through robes and an ensuite with double vanity
- Double doors open to a theatre room/lounge
- Well equipped kitchen with 90cm cook top, oven and rangehood with stone bench tops, dishwasher and a good sized pantry
- High ceilings through the open plan meals and living area
- Sliding glass doors open out to alfresco for outdoor entertaining
- 3 more good size bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with a separate toilet next to it
- Big walk in linen and Laundry
- Easy to maintain reticulated garden beds
- Double remote lock up garage with direct access into the house
- 6 Star compliant energy rating (uses 24% less energy for heating/cooling than a 5 start rated house).
Just move in!
Water Rates: $1101.37 per annum
Shire Rates : $2100 per annum (approx.)
Certificate of Title: Lot 4320 Vol. 2840 Fol. 226
Contact Jenny Quek for your private inspection at [email protected] or 0419 968 870.