Interested in pursuing a career in Property Management?
JPG has a large property management division with two designated Property Managers servicing each portfolio. Each Property Management team includes one Senior Property Manager to offer ongoing support and training whilst ensuring our commitment to quality customer service and standards.
We are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our team.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment who values people, ethics and hard work and has a passion for property.
- Property Manager’s Registration.
- Minimum 2-years Property Management experience.
- Willingness to be mentored and learn from the best.
- Ability to assist in managing a large, well-structured Portfolio with your Senior Property Manager.
- Passionate about enhancing the customer service experience.
- Driver’s licence and reliable car, fuel allowance provided.
- Pro-active & self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- High level of problem solving and dispute resolution ability.
- Property Tree, IRE and DocuSign experience is advantageous but not essential.