### SOLD ### THE BEST AVAILABLE. BRAND NEW HIGH SPEC 353 SQM OFFICE/WAREHOUSE WITH ITS OWN 272 SQM PARKING/HARDSTAND
### SOLD ###
THE BEST AVAILABLE. BRAND NEW HIGH SPEC 353 SQM OFFICE/WAREHOUSE WITH ITS OWN 272 SQM PARKING/HARDSTAND & STREET ACCESS FROM JONES STREET
$795,000 + GST
Phil Farris and Michael Fuller of Johnson Property Group Commercial are delighted to offer to the market this brand new high quality Office/Warehouse located on the corner of Jones Street and Milson Place, O’Connor.
At $2,252/sqm this inexpensive for a new strata building, let alone a stand alone survey property with its own land like this.
Superbly exposed to passing trade and direct access to Jones Street, this “A Grade” facility will impress in every way. This property has everything that a much more expensive stand alone property can offer, boasting no common or shared areas. The frontage faces Jones Street and a Jones Street address should be possible upon application.
The property is well located in the ever popular O’Connor Commercial/Industrial area with easy access to the Kwinana Freeway, South Street, Stock Road and Leach Highway.
There are only two buildings in the development and both are totally separated from each other except for an adjoining wall. This 353 sqm office/warehouse is built on 540 sqm of land providing a very usable 272 sqm concrete parking and laydown area and rear yard. The building consists of 219 sqm warehouse, 49 sqm ground floor office/showroom & 85 sqm first floor office. You have room to park your vehicles including one under building and room to drop containers and equipment without interference from other occupants.
Office features are as follows;
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Latest LED lighting plan
• Networked and plenty of General Power Outlets
• NBN ready
• Light & Bright with some opening windows for fresh air
• Floor coverings
• Ground floor kitchenette and toilet with shower
* First floor toilet and provision for another kitchenette
Warehouse features are as follows;
• 40 approx. concrete rear yard with internal roller door access
• very functional design
• High Truss, 6.5 – 7 metre roof
• 3 Phase power
• Electric 5 metre Industrial roller door
• LED lighting
• Fire equipment
• Secure garrison fencing & electric gate.
• Easy truck access
• Concrete parking/laydown area so diesel fuel spills do not harm the surface
• Extra front opening gates
• Fully landscaped
• Zoning “Industry” under City of Fremantle LPS 4
* Final building size subject to strata survey.
Practical completion finished and Certificate of Title due soon.