Lovers of Big Blocks or Developers - UNDER OFFER
U/O in 48 Hours with Multiple Offers!
A big 5 bedroom 2 bathroom 1985 built family home on a large 1012sqm block zoned R20 with development opportunity. Well located near to choice private schools and in the Churchlands Senior High School zone. This home sits on the border between City Beach and Wembley Downs.
Freshly painted and newly carpeted, it is a big home for a family with plenty of room to spread out. Boasting formal lounge and formal dining, sizeable kitchen and family/meals area with solid timber flooring, outdoor paved pergola area fringed by native garden beds, huge games room with raked ceilings and cork floors at the rear with sliding doors to massive native backyard with lots of potential for the keen gardener. The master bedroom is in the front, with a semi-ensuite, an office/5th bedroom/nursery is nearby with robes. 3 more big minor bedrooms with built in robes make up the children’s wing, served by the main bathroom, shower and separate toilet near the laundry.
Ideal for the astute investor to hold in the strong rental market and take your time to make plans for subdivision and development. A development of double storey houses will be able to take full advantage of its elevated position and get some views. Ideal too for a growing family as a solid big home with huge potential to update and accommodate a big family.
• Tiled Entry
• Formal Lounge (carpeted) with airconditioning
• Formal Dining (tiled)
• Master bedroom with split system, walk in robes, ensuite and private courtyard
• Office/5th bedroom with built in robes
• Kitchen with polished timber floors (air-con)
• Open plan meals/family area with polished timber floors and pot-belly
• Sliding doors to paved pergola area with established garden beds
• Timber doors lead into huge games room with built in cabinets
• Sliding doors to rear gardens with plenty of scope for the keen gardener
• Passage off the family area leads to the children’s wing
• 2 more double bedrooms with built in robes
• 3rd double bedroom at the rear with built in robes and sliding door access to rear mature gardens
• Main bathroom with bath and shower
• Laundry and separate toilet
• Double remote garage with separate store room and double door access to rear gardens
Certificate of Title: Lot 3 Volume 371 Folio 47A
Council Rates: $2515 p.a.
Water Rates: $1571 p.a.
For more information or to book a private inspection, please contact exclusive agent Jenny Quek on 0419 968 870 or [email protected]