You will be delighted from the moment you step foot into this villa, with a spacious open plan living space, quality fixtures and fittings you can purchase with confidence.
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Neat kitchen with gas cooktop
* Own laundry and separate toilet
* Lock up garage
* Tidy complex of 3 villas
* Low maintenance paved rear alfresco
* Security grills to doors and windows
The lounge room features quality carpets & reverse cycle air conditioning, this opens onto the beautifully appointed kitchen & dining area. This property has a full sized bathroom complete with bath & a very generous sized laundry with its own access to the clothes line. The main bedroom comes complete with a double built in wardrobe, the second bedroom would accommodate a double bed or could also be used as a study.
Leased at $360 per week you can purchase with the security of a quality tenant, tenancy agreement is fixed until May 2022.
Why buy in BALCATTA?
6.9% INCREASED ANNUAL GROWTH $508,000 ANNUAL MED.PRICE 10,382 POPULATION
– Primewest Northlands Shopping Centre
– Main Street Cafe strip
– Grindleford Park
– Bus route 414 Stirling Station to Glendalough Station
– Bus route 385/386 Perth Busport to Kingsway City Shopping Centre
– Bus route 387/388 Warwick Station to Perth Busport
– Bus route 389 Perth Busport to Belgrade Road
Nearby Education Facilities:
– Balcatta Primary School (intake area)
– Balcatta Senior High School (intake area)
– St Lawrence Primary School
– St Gerard’s Primary School
– Nollamara Christian Academy