All Offers Presented - Twilight Open Wed 4 Nov from 5.30pm to 6pm
Motivated Seller Wants It Sold!
Dig your toes into the sand and unwind after work with a sunset beachside stroll – make this your new lifestyle choice for 2020.
Hidden away in quiet Moira Lane just steps from parklands, this pristine 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home features polished real wood floors, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a huge master bedroom, and good-sized minor bedrooms all with robes and quality fittings to both bathrooms.
A top of the range kitchen, complete with double drawer dishwasher, stone benchtops, and stainless steel appliances, security alarm system, and a double automatic garage.
Entertain in style under the beautiful alfresco complete with cedar-lined ceiling and down-lights. This truly is a well-designed and low maintenance home.
– Beautiful large formal entry with feature alcove
– Formal entry opening onto large open plan meals and family room with contemporary timber floors and skirtings
– Beautiful large kitchen with stone tops, 900 mm hotplate and rangehood, 600mm oven and Fisher and Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher, and fully tiled splashback. Plenty of storage with an inbuilt appliance garage
– Third bedroom/study option at the entry to the home with double robe storage
– Master bedroom to the rear of the home with walk-in robe and roller shutter privacy
– Beautiful ensuite with double vanity, full tiling and separate shower with semi-frameless shower screens
– Second large bedroom with direct access to the main bathroom with double built-in robe
– Large main bathroom with full tiling and semi-frameless shower screen
– Separate toilet adjacent to the main bathroom
– Family room with linen storage and TV Alcove opening onto outdoor entertaining area.
– Outdoor Alfresco under main roof with modern timber-lined ceilings
– Hidden internal separate laundry with trough, washing machine space, and storage (all behind bi-fold doors)
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Separate large workshop and access to rear
– Additional parking for 2 vehicles to the front of the home
– Ducted reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning
– Alarm system
– 30C Ceilings throughout the home and neutral décor and vertical blinds
– Gas storage hot water system
You will love the proximity to schools, public transport, local shops, and parks.
– Walking distance to Scarborough Beach, cafes, restaurants, outdoor pool, and recreational facilities.
– 450m to Scarborough Primary School
– 550m to St John’s Primary School
– Catchment for Churchlands Senior High School
– 6 min drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Come and view to see what sets this property apart from the rest.