Hidden Gem - UNDER OFFER in 48 Hours!!
This rear stand-alone villa in a small group of 6 is spacious, with private gardens and no shared walls. A covered car bay is in the front with main entry through timber fence/gate. Timber flooring in the entry and big living area, kitchen and passage to all bedrooms. The air-conditioned living area has high vaulted ceilings with glass sliding doors leading to paved pergola area surrounded by mature native gardens. The carpeted master bedroom has built in wall robes, split aircon and direct access to the semi-ensuite. The 2 minor bedrooms are also carpeted, with built-in robes.
It is on a strata lot of 170sqm with additional fenced private front gardens.
Quick glance at the features:
• surrounded by lush mature gardens
• fenced private front entry
• separate kitchen with gas hob and electric oven
• big air-conditioned living area with high ceilings and gas bayonet point
• outdoor pergola area
• spacious bathroom
• laundry with separate toilet
• air-conditioned master with wall robes and semi-ensuite
• 2 more minor bedrooms with built in robes
• good size external store room with easy access from carport & laundry
• very low strata levies
• walking distance to Hillcrest Primary, John Forrest Secondary, Chisholm Catholic College and the Bayswater Town Centre
• upgrading of railway station with link to airport
Strata Levies: $1116.67 per ANNUM ($1016.67 admin and $100 reserve)
Council Rates: $1,565.73 per annum
Water Rates: $1,133.01 per annum
Just perfect for the 1st Home Buyer, the Investor or the Young Family!
Contact exclusive Agent, Jenny Quek at [email protected] or 0419 968 870 for more details.