Build by the Beach
Your Home Builder presents “The Altona”
A superb design for a low maintenance lifestyle. With the master suite positioned at the front of the home and living areas to the rear, providing a seamless flow between the large alfresco, kitchen, living and dining rooms. A fantastic home for families who love to connect.
2x House and Land packages available at 391 & 393 Shorehaven Boulevard
+ 2x House and Land packages available at 73 & 77 Zodiac Drive
* Ocean views from the front of the lot!
* 3 bedroom home with walk in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
* Engineered stone benchtops in the kitchen
* Soft close drawers throughout, 900mm oven hotplate and rangehood
* 2x spilt system air conditioners included
* LED Downlights package
* High quality flooring throughout, including tiles in wet area and carpet in bedrooms
* Open plan dining and living that expand out to the enclosed backyard
* Enclosed carport with remote control roller door for 2 cars
* 450 meter walk to the beautiful swimming beach at Alkimos
* Walking distance to cafe, restaurant, Surf Life Saving club patrolled beach
* New train station in Alkimos approved and under construction
6.2% ANNUAL GROWTH $430,000 ANNUAL MED.PRICE 6,269 POPULATION
Alkimos is a coastal suburb north-west of Perth CBD. For the most part, the suburb is covered in native banksia woodland, scrubland and heath typical of the Swan Coastal Plain.
Life in Alkimos
With the proposed extension of Mitchell Freeway and rail link to major centres nearby, Alkimos is fast-becoming one of WA’s most sought after residential locations.
The relaxing and welcoming coastal setting offers uninterrupted views across the ocean and an abundance of bushlands and playing fields for you and your family to enjoy.
The community also boasts its own public primary and high schools plus child care facilities.
Amongst others there is an IGA supermarket in Alkimos Beach and a Coles supermarket in Alkimos Trinity estate. Eglinton Rocks and the Alkimos wreck can be viewed from the coastline, where almost untouched beaches are accessible by sand track which can be reached from the Marmion Avenue stretch.
Following WA health regulations and REIWA best practices, all people attending a private inspection or home open with our office staff are required to scan the QR code and will be required to show proof of double vaccination as per standard policy before entering and inspecting or visiting our office your understanding of others is appreciated. Thank you for your co-operation and ensuring the safety and respect of the community at large.