Spacious Renovated Villa - SOLD - more needed!
A private two bedroom one bathroom renovated villa is ready to move in and yet has potential for a home owner to put more personal touches to make it home. It is bright, tastefully finished and welcoming.
Featuring new flooring, modern kitchen and freshly painted throughout and situated in a quiet street, this lovely home is part of a small complex of eight with low strata fees. On top of all that, its practical and very close to many amenities, like Dog Swamp shops and with the City just under 7kms away.
A front lounge room (aircon) leads through to meals area with glass sliding door providing access to the rear paved courtyard with undercover entertaining area. The kitchen is tasteful and offers quality appliances including dishwasher, electric cooktop, rangehood and under-bench oven and plenty of storage.
Master bedroom (aircon and ceiling fan) with big built-in robe and a 2nd bedroom. The bathroom is tiled to the ceiling and offers a shower with a separate WC and laundry with access to the rear yard.
The home boasts new timber-look floors, and split system aircons in both the lounge and master bedroom. There is also a single carport at the front door.
Summary of Features (75sqm living area):
• new timber look floors to living areas
• lounge room with aircon
• modern kitchen with electric cook top, oven and plenty of storage
• meals area with glass sliding door to rear
• paved courtyard with pergola
• large master bedroom withaircon, ceiling fan & BIR
• second good-sized bedroom
• bathroom with separate shower and bath plus separate WC
• laundry with access to rear courtyard
• single carport
• NO individul water usage account, it is already included in the strata levy
Strata levies: $484.25 per quarter (Admin $406.25 per qtr; Reserve $78 per qtr)
Council Rates: $1409.26 per annum
Water Rates: $968.99 per annum
Contact exclusive agent for more information:
Jenny Quek 0419 968 870
email: [email protected]