A Place to Call Home - By Private Inspections
The Sellers are prepared to meet the market.
Contact Jenny 0419 968 870 to arrange your inspection anytime through the holiday season.
A great 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home in an elevated position with lovely aspect. Zoned R20/40 with development potential. Features include:
• Double tandem lock up garage/carport which drives through to rear entertaining area
• Reverse-cycle ducted airconditioning
• Carpeted Lounge with feature wall
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and renovated ensuite
• Kitchen has a breakfast bar, electric stove, rangehood, dishwasher, ample cabinets and heaps plenty of storage
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are carpeted with built in robes
• Bathroom separates the 2 bedrooms
• Office/4th bedroom is tucked away behind the kitchen
• Meals area has a built in gas heater, timber framed glass sliding doors extending the house outside
• Decked outdoor entertaining area sheltered by an extensive pergola
• Outdoor pizza oven with built in BBQ completes and provides a great entertaining area outdoors
• Rear lawns and low limestone walled garden beds provide lush and mature reticulated gardens
Enjoy the home and invest in the future with the property sitting on land zoned R20/40 with development potential.
Council Rates: approx. $1646 p.a.
Water Rates: approx. $953 p.a.
For more Information, contact:
0419 968 870