This Elegant & Gorgeous Refurbished Character Home will not disappoint. Immaculately presented, this 2 bedroom + Sleep-out (bedroom 3 or study) 2 bathroom home features:
– Huge open plan living room with fireplace (and with plenty of room suitable for dining area, study or play area for the children) plus separate meals area overlooking the rear yard
– Reverse cycle air conditioner to the living room (and master bedroom)
– Near new kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking & dishwasher
– Stunning sparkling pool set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens plus plenty of room to play or entertain around
– 2 large bedrooms fitted with built-in robes plus reverse cycle air conditioner to the master bedroom
– Sleep-out to the rear can be used as a 3rd bedroom or study
– Landscaped & beautifully manicured gardens & lawns with reticulation plus vegie garden to enjoy and potter
– Lovely entertaining area to the rear overlooking the manicured lawn area – perfect to watch the children play (secure rear yard)
– Large workshop / pool room or garden shed to the rear
– Off Street Parking
– Modern neutral decor throughout with fresh paint, new window treatments and recently polished Jarrah Floorboards
– All this and only 3km’s from the Perth CBD
– Stroll to Beaufort Street for lunch; briskly walk to Beatty Park Leisure Centre or drive a short distance to the cafe’s, restaurants and bars in Leederville
– Other local amenities include: close proximity to 3 of the large supermarkets; walking distance to Edith Cowan University (ECU) Mt Lawley or enjoy the picturesque surroundings of Hyde Park.
– Local Schools: North Perth Primary School; Kyilla Primary School; Saint Paul’s Primary School; Mount Lawley Senior High School and Aranmore Catholic College.
(Property is unfurnished)
NOTE: Please note we do NOT accept 1Form applications online. If you wish to view this property we ask that you register your interest online using the Book Inspection link, or we cannot guarantee that you will see through the property at the earliest possible date.