3 bed house plus 1 bed studio
This charming home boasts all the character features which have been retained and lovingly maintained with seamless extension to a modern kitchen. On approach through the front gardens, steps lead up to a spacious verandah with a timber front door entry. Rich, polished timber floors in the entry passage leads to a formal lounge with feature fireplace. The 3 bedrooms are in the front of the house with your choice of master bedroom – one with an ensuite or another – with the main bathroom conveniently located outside which also serves the 3rd bedroom. The formal lounge leads to a big open plan family, meals and kitchen all looking out to the established rear gardens with paved entertaining area. Steps lead up to an extension comprising a studio/4th bedroom with its own ensuite and sliding doors to a private garden and the double garage. This is just ideal for the teenager/adult offspring or the visiting extended family with some privacy as it has additional access through the side gate from the sealed rear laneway next to the garage. The double garage is accessed through the laneway and has heaps of storage.
List of features include (and not limited to):
• Ducted reverse cycle air-condition in the main house with a split system in the studio/4th bedroom
• Character features abound throughout and includes ceiling roses, picture rails, polished wood floors, leadlights, timber architraves, high ceilings, fireplace feature, and more
• Formal lounge with fireplace feature
• 3 bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms in the main house (one bedroom with ensuite)
• Meals, Family & Modern Gourmet Kitchen with timber floors, quality cabinetry, stone benchtops and European appliances
• 2010 built studio/guest wing with ensuite, split system aircon, work station, private gardens and access
• Huge double lock-up garage with plenty of storage and accessed from rear sealed laneway
• For lease for a minimum 12 months, unfurnished
• Small pets considered upon application
Located on the riverside of Mt Lawley, just a walk to Optus Stadium and with easy access to the Graham Farmer Freeway, it is in an idyllic spot. Be quick to book in your inspection with Kylie Harbo.