RURAL RESOURCE HORTICULTURE / GRAZING - 111.96 HECTARES , MASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURE - EXCELLENT LOCATION.
• PROPERTY -111.96 hectares (276.6 acres) highest and best use Grazing, Orchard and Horticulture comprised of 5 lots (4 titles) .
• WATER – Permanent ground water, creek flow 12 months of the Year, 213 KL water license valid until 2028, 5 dams with overflow back to the creek and ability to fill via pumps , each paddock is serviced by its own soak , the total property is connected by 3 main water lines.
• WATER TANKS – There are 3 rainwater tanks which provide pressurized water 1x 60,000 litres and 1 x 250,000 litres and a 4500 litre tank to the house all with pressure pumps.
• BORE – Property has 1 bore with a powered submersible pump , it has 152 mm casing 46metres deep with screens , all watering systems are managed by computerized pumping system and filtered both at source and discharge ( original cost approx $250k) .
• RAINFALL – The seller has informed us in the last 12 months the rainfall was approximately 900mm, the seller confirms the annual rainfall is very consistent in this valley, the bureau of meteorology has noted a consistent fall of 600mm PA.
• POWER – Installed by the seller at an original cost of $300k approximately, 3 phase 150amps per phase 5 transformers and covers the entire property.
• SHEDS – there are several sheds on the property the main shed is 76 metres x 21 metres with a truss height of 6metres approximately and is of steel construction with a 1metre bunded high bunded concrete exterior this shed is well suited to modern machinery , also this shed incorporates a cool room and large capacity fully automatic/cleaning/sorting/grading machine, machinery shed is 25 metres x 46 metres .
• PADDOCKS -The property is divided into 6 paddocks all serviced by connecting laneways , fencing is stock proof , soil type is predominately red loam with a small percentage of sand and approximately 21 hectares of summer green flats , pastures are predominately rye grass and clover based with blue lupins throughout .
• WORKER ACCOMODATION – this is high quality Dongas 4 in total including kitchen / lounge , bedrooms, shower amenities plus spa and office , the dongas are installed under a metal roofed lean to with a concrete apron , the lean to is 25 metres x 11 metres all are air conditioned and serviced by pressurized rain water .
• ORCHARD – consists of 7500 orange trees and 4500 mandarin trees PLEASE NOTE some trees need attention as some have been ringbarked by the original rootstock .
• HOMESTEADS – there are 2 homesteads on the property one being the original house ,a 4 bedroom brick and tile home which has been partly renovated including refurbishing the stone foundations and re grouting them, the internal walls are still being done with steel being inserted to all brick joins to increase the strength, all the ceiling joists are new , the renovation thus far has been incredibly detailed to create the original feel of the home down to the floor being strengthened to accommodate a huge JARRAH table designed especially for the kitchen, the front verandah has been fully enclosed to create a beautiful sun room, any incoming purchaser will need to make up their own mind on whether to continue with this renovation ,the second homestead and current accommodation for the seller is a completely renovated 3 bedroom weather board cottage including it being re roofed , re stumped and a new timber verandah, internally the lounge has a beautiful original fire place , original Metters stove in the kitchen and for relaxing a bar room with a huge Jarrah bar top , the bathroom facilities are located in an externally including a spa bath ,this accommodation is in keeping with the feel of the property and is ready for use .
• GENERAL – This is an ideal offering with prefect soil and water conditions for any type of agriculture or indeed a country lifestyle, the seller has spared no expense on the infrastructure so the basics to run a successful property are in place , in addition to the normal income produced the seller each year has planted and produced melons for the local and east coast markets , at the high point of the season sending a full road train of melons to the market each day , the property is not far from the Perth CBD and has easy access , it is located in a tightly held and very quiet area this type of property is increasingly difficult to find or replace, the dams also have marron and gilgie populations , inspection by appointment you will not be disappointed.
FOR INSPECTION – CHRIS FARRIS 0413945667 EMAIL [email protected]
JOHNSON PROPERTY GROUP AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
SUITE 31/ 25 WALTERS DRIVE
OSBORNE PARK WA 6017